Pages

20/03/2012

Easter Wishes

Well it is time for a new challenge 
the weeks are just flying by 

The winner of the last challenge and the 7 digis from bugaboo is
45 : Julie
here is her fab card



Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

And the top 3 chosen by Laurie is

54: Jo
34: Natali
31: Louise

Please grab your badge from the sidebar 

The Challenge this fortnight is 

EASTER WISHES 

The prize is 
this selection of papers , ribbons , Brads and stamps












Laurie

I really hope you will all find time to join us this time

Hugs
The OBAG  team



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 3, i'm delighted!
    Well done to Natali & Louise, and to Julie too of course :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julie!!! Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3. Fabulous new challenge and great DT cards
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laurie for choosing my card at Top3. And thank you all DT for great inspirations again!! Congratulations Jo, Louise and Julie!!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of your challenge,I'm so chuffed! Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering if my emails are in your spam box :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful inspirations from the DT.
    xx
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete