Pages

18/09/2012

Show us your ribbons


Welcome to the lastest challenge here at 

Oldie but a goodie


Thanks for all your wonderful entries last fortnight 

The winner chosen by Debs is :

No:3 Sue




Please email us to claim your prize

The top 3 are :


2: Jenny
10: Suzie
18: Pauline


please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar

This fortnight's challenge chosen by Claire is





Show us your ribbons



Prize

This fortnight, we are pleased to be sponsored by



  



Who are offering the winner  a $10 voucher



The Rules 


Remember if you don't follow the rules , your entry will be removed 

you must use something on your card that is at least 6 months old




DT Cards 







11 comments:

  1. lovely cards dt I have one but your linky is not working . janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you for picking me as your winner, well done to the top three winners too.

    Thanks for another fab challenge and gorgeous DT cards

    just off to Email you now.....

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the inspiration on your blog had fun participating. See you next time…

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this challenge theme. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge...I just sorted all (well, most) of my ribbon onto ribbon rings...I found a ribbon that I forgot I had and put it to good use on this card.
    Great design team work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspirations from DT.. like always ))
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge! I was happy to use some ribbon scraps! Awesome samples ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the awesome DT inspiration!! And the great challenge too! I have tons of ribbon that I need to use up LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another lovely Challenge. Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ladies thanks for the opportunity. The projects are lovely and great inspiration. Not sure if my box fits but since it has plenty of things that are greater than 6mths old; I thought I would give it shot. I did not see specifically that the entry had to be a card but if this is the case; my apologies and I'll see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge - I always appreciate the encouragement to use what's in my stash. Lovely samples from the Dt too!

    ReplyDelete